- 1 cup Besan
- 1 pinch Kesari
- 1 pinch Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 1 pinch Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Melon seeds
- 1 tbsp Broken Cashew nut
- 2 cups Oil Sugar
- 1 cup Water
How to make boondi laddu:
- Mix the flour, rice flour, baking powder and colour.
- Make a smooth thick batter. Heat the oil. Take the batter and pour it over a sieve with round holes.
- Tap it gently with a spoon so that small balls of dough fall into the oil. Make the balls and keep aside. Heat the sugar and water till reaches 1/2 thread consistency.
- Mix in the kesari melon seed and cardamom powder and fried boondies. When the mixture is still warm make into balls. Bondi Ladoo are ready to be served
- If the mixture cools balls cannot be made as the sugar crystallizes.
Deepak Drolia says
My Favourite Laddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.