Masaledar Papad Cone Recipe- Papad Cones are definitely an innovative way to present papad to your guests. You can also call this Papad Bhel or Papad Roll Recipe. Serve them as evening snacks and they will love this.
To know more evening snacks recipes, you can see: Stuffed Onion Rings, Wai Wai Noodles, Veg Potato Nuggets Recipe, Potato Vermicelli Cutlet, Cheese Exotica Fingers
This is topped with Onions, Tomatoes, Spices, some boiled sweet corn and then sprinkled with some Chaat Masala. It is a popular fast food snack and is eaten in most parts of India. The papad is roasted and easy to make to impress the guests.
You can also check out: Veg Frankie Recipe, Bread Rolls from Left-over Bread, Veg Suji Buns, Samosa, Spring Roll Sheets, Khasta Kachori Recipe etc
[sc name=”rate us”]
Masaledar Papad Cone Recipe | Evening Snacks
- 2-3 Papad
- 200 grams Sweetcorn Kernels boiled
- Coriander leaves Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 3/4 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Carrot grated
- 1/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes finely chopped
- Fold papad and divide it into two equal parts to make semicircle.
- To roast papad, heat tawa on medium flame, once tawa becomes little hot put one part of papad and roast it by pressing it slightly with a spatula from both the sides. It takes around 2-3 minutes
- Once both the sides get roasted, take out the papad from the pan on a kitchen towel and immediately roll it into the shape of a cone.
- Repeat the same process for rest of the papad.
To make masala corns:
- Put boiled sweet corn kernels in a bowl.
- Now add grated carrot, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, black salt, chaat masala, black pepper, salt, lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Masala corn is ready.
- Now fill all the papad cones with the prepared masala corn mixture.
- Serve immediately otherwise papad will become soggy.
[sc name=”End Action”]
Leave a Reply