Quick Chings Veg Chowmein- This veg Chowmein is my favorite recipe and I love it the most. I made this Chowmein using Ching’s Hakka noodles and masala. Hope you will like this. This is a perfect recipe for hostellers and office-goers, especially for beginners. This is one of the most common Chinese Recipes that are made at home.
I have also made some other recipes for kids such as Maggi Noodles, veg manchurian, and sweet corn soup
If you have a weakness for spicy cuisines then here is your chance to add schezwan chutney. I really enjoy a peppery meal, so this chutney is my favorite ingredient. However, if you are preparing it for your kids, it is better to combine less of sauce.
Trust me when I say it is a flexible dish. It allows you to add the vegetables of your choice. Yes, you heard it right! J Find your favorite veggies, chop it and add it to the chowmein.
I have many similar recipes such as white sauce pasta, chinese noodles salad, veg macaroni etc
If you want to see my other Indo-Chinese recipes then you can check potato in manchurian sauce, chinese salad and aloo manchurian
My kids and my husband who are not at all fond of veggies loved it. Nowadays, special occasions mean homemade Vegetarian Chowmein served with Sweet Corn Soup or sometimes with Lemon coriander soup and most favorite of mine is veg manchurian.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Quick Chings Veg Chowmein | Chinese Recipes
- 2 packs of Ching’s secret veg hakka noodles
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 cups sliced julienned vegetables of your choice
- cabbage, carrot, capsicum, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion
- 1 packet chings secret chowmein hakka noodles masala
- 2 tbsp water
- Finely chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Put 10 cups of water in a deep heavy bottom pan and bring it to boil
- Once the water starts boiling, put Hakka noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes or till it becomes little soft.
- Once done, strain the water and wash boiled noodles with cold water to stop further cooking. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, once the oil becomes hot add all the chopped veggies and stir fry for 2-3 minutes on high flame. Do not overcook the veggies, let it be crunchy.
- Add boiled hakka noodles, ching’s secret chowmein hakka noodles masala to the stir fry vegetables, sprinkle some water and mix it well. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Veg chowmein is ready to serve.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions green and serve hot.
[sc name=”End Action”]
Leave a Reply