Who doesn’t love cakes? But if cake comes with the goodness of raspberry, then it will be like a dream comes true. Isn’t it? The cake is so moist, layered with a sweet raspberry filling giving it an excellent taste. This cake is so delightful that can make everyone spell “Wow.” The cake decorated with the raspberry toppings and its sweet flavour in the cheese frosting gives this pure delight a fantastic twist which is liked by people of age. No one can’t stop themselves from having a slice of it. This moist baked cake will definitely increase the curiosity level of your dear ones and will fit into your every celebration. Yes! It could be the best birthday attraction or could be the best family desserts as it is easy to make.
Therefore, we have come up with the recipe for this extra delicious Raspberry Pink Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting so that you can bake this delight with ease at your home. If you don’t have much time to bake it, then you can also go for cake delivery from any websites and enjoy the slice of it. Go ahead and try this recipe out! This idea will be best for you to bring a sweet smile to your dear ones face.
Raspberry Pink Velvet Cake
- Cooking spray
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cup fresh raspberries divided, plus more for decorating
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 3 drops pink food colouring optional
- 3 tbsp. seedless raspberry preserves
Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- meringue kisses and edible flowers for decorating
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Greased the three 8-inch round baking tins with butter and flour. Lien the bottom of the cake tins with the baking parchment paper.
- Take a small bowl and whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Combine all the ingredients.
- Take another bowl and beat the ingredients butter and sugar on medium speed. Beat the mix for 1 to 2 minutes until it becomes light and creamy. Add 1 cup raspberries and beat the mix for 15 to 20 seconds again until it becomes smooth.
- Add 4 eggs (one at a time) & vanilla extract and beat it again after each addition.
- It’s time to add the dry mixture of flour into the wet mixture of eggs. Blend the mixture well until all the ingredients are combined. Add food colouring in the mix (if desired).
- Pour the batter evenly into the baking tins (already made in step 1). Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes or a wooden pick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. You can also press in the middle of the cake springs then your layers of the cake is ready for another step. Cool the cake pans on the wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take 3 cups of raspberries in a bowl. Place one layer of the cake on a plate and top half of the preserve mixture over the layer of the cake. Top it with another remaining cake layer. Do the frosting of top layer and sides of the cake with the raspberries, cream cheese frosting. Decorate such a tasty delight with the edible flowers and raspberries.
- To make the frosting of the cake, beat butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until it becomes creamy for at least 1 to 2 minutes. Beat raspberries, salt and vanilla until raspberries are broken down for 15 to 20 seconds. Then, add confectioners sugar and blend it for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
If you don’t have much time you get the bangalore cake delivery or anywhere and make someone feel awesome. Just browse a trustworthy website and enjoy the taste of this fantastic cake.