Cheese Veg Disc | Sandwich Recipe | Bread Recipes
Cheese Veg disc is a popular party recipe which you can serve in parties and other occasions.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 8 pieces of white bread
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped capsicum
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped cabbage
- 1/3 cup boiled sweet corn kernels
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- Red chilly flakes as required
- 1 tbsp Olive oil/ butter
- Cheese spread
- Grated paneer as required
- Grated amul processed cheese
Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan
Add all the veggies (red &yellow bell pepper, green capsicum, chopped carrot, onion, sweet corns)
mix it well and sauté it on medium flame till it becomes little soft.
Once the veggies gets slightly cooked add all the spices (salt, black pepper powder, oregano, red chilly flakes), mix it well.
Now let’s cut the bread slices into round shape with the help of katori, lid of any box, cookie cutter.
Take small cutter and cut the small size disc from few of the bigger bread disc to make the ring.
Cook all the bread and rings in a toaster till it becomes brown and crisp.
Take one roasted big bread disc and spread thick layer of cheese spread evenly onto one side of roundel bread.
Now place the bread ring on top of the bread spread base and press it lightly
Put the prepared vegetable stuffing in the center of the ring and spread it evenly in the level of the bread.
Lastly garnish it with some grated paneer and cheese.
Repeat the process to make the entire vegetable disc.
Cheese vegetable disc is ready to serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.46g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 5.16g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 311mg