Helloooo……. welcome my dear friends to my blog mintsrecipes.com. As you know I have two naughty Kids Shambhavi & Ashvat, I am from Kolkata, but I was born and brought up at Gorakhpur, UP. I stay in a Joint Family with my in-laws. I am in deep love with Indian food and can cook anytime. I just love my kitchen.
I started my journey in February 2014 by starting a YouTube Channel named MintsRecipes Hindi. You will find it exciting that I started my video shoots with Samsung Galaxy S Mobile phone. I shot more than 20 videos on this. (Believe me you can also start something as small). I was not sure whether I am doing the right thing or not. But my husband pushed me doing so. My first shot video was Kesariya chawal.
Being a mother of two and staying in a joint family, shooting videos is never easy. Though my in-laws supported me a lot but finding a peaceful environment for shooting was very tough and it was very difficult for me to keep the momentum.
I had to wait for sundays, when my husband can shoot video for me on his mobile. Since, he was busy in weekdays. So my journey was pretty slow. But after some time my videos started getting views but very slow. I was posting around 3-4 videos per month, which was not great.
But by Feb 2016, we decided to post 2 recipes per week. And from here the ball started rolling for us. We had just 6000 Subscribers as on 28 February 2016, and by today (20-8-20) We have more than 1.07 Million Subscribers.
We bought our first dslr, way back in 2015, which was a second hand dslr, Canon 550D for Rs 17000. We also bought camera tripod and some pretty cheap lights for better result. Our first video from Dslr was Matar Paneer
I always strive to make my recipes simple and yet tasty. I try to use simple ingredients always which you can easily find at home in your kitchen.
I am a vegetarian and prepare only vegetarian recipes. I also make cake and cookies recipes, and that too eggless. I have a Facebook group MintsRecipes Fan, wherein only vegetarian recipes are shared with like-minded peoples. You can too join that group.
Mintsrecipes.com is built on wordpress using Genesis theme and brunch pro and is powered by Cloudways. This blog receives thousands of visitors per month.
My Recipes Includes:
- Step by step method with photos.
- Detailed instructions, exact ingredients and it’s measurements, servings, cooking time and tips.
- All the recipes i create, are originally made by me.
- Detailed recipes with how-to video included.
- All of them are tried, tested and tasted in my kitchen.
- You can print my recipes also with a simple click.
My other social media channel includes:
About Reshu (me)
I stay in Kolkata, India. I have two kids, Riva and Ashvat. Riva studies in Class 7 and Ashvat in Class 4. My husband also has 2 YouTube channels with over 750000 Subscribers. He also has a Recording Studio and he also manages some website including mine. My husband, Ashvat and Riva are all good singers. You can watch my daughter Riva’s videos here.
- The Telegraph
- MSN.com Food influencer Reshu Drolia’s tea-time treats
- indianexpress.com Bake crunchy coffee bean cookies without an oven; recipe inside
- theindianwire.com Top 10 Cooking Channels on YouTube Hosted by Indian Women
- Times Food
- Navbharat Times
- Archanas Kitchen Healthy Vegetable Poha Cutlet Recipe
- Creatorshala.com Experience the Magic of Recipes with Reshu Drolia!
- yourstory.com Atta biscuits, Thai curry, golgappas and more – these YouTubers
- trendingus.com 22 INDIAN BAKERS SHARE TRENDS IN BAKING FROM HOME