Making Chocolate Oreo Cake on popular demand today. This dessert recipe for Chocolate Oreo Cake is perfect if you enjoy both chocolate and Oreo cookies. This delectable delicacy impresses with its mouthwatering combination of chocolate taste and Oreo biscuit texture.
CHOCOLATE OREO CAKE
To Make Cake Sponge:
- 30 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 200 ml Milk
To Make Chocolate Mixture:
- 100 gm Milk Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Some Chopped Almonds
- Some Chopped Pistachio
- Take Oreo cookies, add all Oreo cookies in a mixer grinder, add milk and make a smooth batter.
- Transfer Oreo cookies in a mixing bowl, add baking powder and mix well.
- Now take cake mould with baking paper, add Oreo mixture into a cake mould.
- Tap few times, for spread evenly.
- Take a deep pot, add salt in pot and spread evenly, place stand on the top of salt then pre-heat for 10-15 mins.
- Now place the cake mould in pre-heated pot, cover and bake for 35 to 40 mins on a mid-high flame.
- After 40 mins remove the flame, take out the cake sponge and let it be cool down.
- Take milk chocolate in a bowl, melt for few mins after melting add oil mix as well.
- Cut the Oreo cake into pieces and coat in melted chocolate gently.
- Place coated Oreo cake on a baking paper spread some chopped almonds and some pistachio now refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Now enjoy your chocolate Oreo cake.
See Recipe Video
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Follow the instructions on the box of chocolate cake mix to prepare the batter. Crush 12 Oreo cookies and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely. Crush another 12 Oreo cookies and sprinkle them over the top of the cake.
- Warm the chocolate frosting in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and pour it over the crushed Oreos.
- Crush the remaining Oreo cookies and sprinkle them over the top of the cake.
Serve and enjoy!
This Chocolate Oreo Cake is perfect for any occasion and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Plus, it’s easy to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. Try it out today and see for yourself!