Mango banana smoothie recipe with step by step photo – Mango Banana Smoothie is just the right thing for a person who has this habit of skipping breakfast often. Waking up to this thick and creamy delight will surely make your day great. You can very well guess what makes it all the more special. To me, the ripe mangoes are the best possible ingredient for this sweet yet mild in flavor smoothie.
You will rarely find recipes that have only five main ingredients in it yet have an excellent taste. This smoothie is an eclectic blend of mangoes, bananas, yogurt, milk and honey. I believe that the credit for its creamy texture goes to the ripe mangoes, which also happens to be a rich source of fiber and vitamin A. The latter plays an active role in boosting up one’s immunity and is good for the eyes too.
On the other side, bananas are just a taste enhancer for just any smoothie. One can totally rely on it, for a thick consistency. Only a big sized banana here is enough for the cool summer delight. To even out the blood sugar levels in your body, something, which has plentiful of protein, is needed. Yoghurt is exactly that and much more. This is why I am a huge fan of yoghurt-based smoothie and have included the same, along with mangoes and bananas.
At the time of preparing this fruit-based meal, I found it to be too sweet in taste. To balance it off, I managed to get yoghurt from the market and added it to the mixture. I feel summers are incomplete without this smoothie, which keeps me full for quite a long time.
- 1 big size banana cut into pieces
- 2 medium sized mangoes cut into pieces
- ¼ cup yoghurt
- 1½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tsp sugar or as required
- Vanilla essence 2-3 drops
- 2-3 pieces finely chopped almonds
- 2-3 pieces finely chopped cashew
- Few strands of saffron
- Ice cubes as needed
Put all the ingredients in a jar (except the ingredients written under garnishing) and blend till it becomes smooth.
Now take 2 serving glasses and pour the blended mixture into the glass.
Lastly, add some ice cubes and garnish it with chopped almonds, cashew and saffron.
Mango banana smoothie is ready to serve
How to make Mango banana smoothie:
- Put all the ingredients in a jar (except the ingredients written under garnishing) and blend till it becomes smooth.
- Now take 2 serving glasses and pour the blended mixture into the glass.
- Lastly, add some ice cubes and garnish it with chopped almonds, cashew and saffron.
- Mango banana smoothie is ready to serve
- Serve chill.