Coconut Toffee Recipe- Today, I am making Nariyal Toffee or Nariyal ki barfi. This is a very easy Indian sweet recipe and you can make these at home only with the help of a few ingredients. This is a great dessert option and you can even store it in your refrigerator for a few days. I have made this with the Kapiva Kerala Virgin Coconut Oil. Let’s check out the recipe.
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 100 grams White chocolate Compound
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Amul fresh cream
- Pistachios chopped
How to make:
- Put fresh cream in a pan and make it hot by stirring continuously on low flame.
- Once the cream starts bubbling add chopped white chocolate and mix it well.
- Cook till chocolate gets completely melt by stirring continuously.
- Once melted, switch off the flame and add milk powder, dessicated coconut, coconut oil and mix it well.
- Take square tin, line with butter paper. Grease butter paper with oil.
- Spread prepared coconut mixture in the greased tin and spread it evenly by pressing it with a spatula or spoon.
- Spread some chopped pistachios on top, press it with a spatula so that it gets the stick.
- Refrigerate for half an hour to get set.
- After half an hour take out the tin from the refrigerator, lift the butter paper from the tin and keep the set mixture on board.
- Remove butter paper and trim the edges.
- Cut coconut toffee into slices and serve. Store in an airtight container for 15 days.
- Coconut toffee is ready to serve.