Coconut Toffee Recipe- Today, I am making Nariyal Toffee or Nariyal ki barfi. This is a very easy Indian sweet recipe and you can make these at home only with the help of a few ingredients. This is a great dessert option and you can even store it in your refrigerator for a few days. I have made this with the Kapiva Kerala Virgin Coconut Oil. Let’s check out the recipe.
For more Sweet Recipes, you can also check out: Instant Crispy Jalebi, Easy Rabdi Recipe, Besan Ke Laddu, Gulab Jamun Recipe
Coconut Barfi is a very delicious Indian sweet recipe that you can make easily at home.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 100 grams White chocolate Compound
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Amul fresh cream
- Pistachios chopped
How to make:
- Put fresh cream in a pan and make it hot by stirring continuously on low flame.
- Once the cream starts bubbling add chopped white chocolate and mix it well.
- Cook till chocolate gets completely melt by stirring continuously.
- Once melted, switch off the flame and add milk powder, dessicated coconut, coconut oil and mix it well.
- Take square tin, line with butter paper. Grease butter paper with oil.
- Spread prepared coconut mixture in the greased tin and spread it evenly by pressing it with a spatula or spoon.
- Spread some chopped pistachios on top, press it with a spatula so that it gets the stick.
- Refrigerate for half an hour to get set.
- After half an hour take out the tin from the refrigerator, lift the butter paper from the tin and keep the set mixture on board.
- Remove butter paper and trim the edges.
- Cut coconut toffee into slices and serve. Store in an airtight container for 15 days.
- Coconut toffee is ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
Serving: 4people | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 441IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @mintsrecipes or tag #mintsrecipes!
Leave a Reply