Masaledar Hot Green Bullet Chillies- We can also call this recipe Besan ki Bharwa Mirchi or Stuffed Chilli or Bharli Mirchi.
It’s a side dish, u can serve with chapati or Rice for lunch and dinner. I have actually learned this recipe from my dear friend. This is a really spicy recipe and if you love eating spicy food then you’re going to love it.
You may also like tomato chutney, Nariyal ki chutney, Tamarind(imli) ki chutney, etc.
Masaledar Hot Green Bullet Chillies
This is an instant pickle recipe that can be served with your meals and it is really tasty. You are going to love this if you are a spicy food lover like me.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- 75 grams spicy bullet chillies
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tsp mango powder
- 1/2 tbsp Kashmiri red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 3/4 tsp fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 tsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tsp oil
How to make:
- Wash and pat dry the chillies on kitchen towel.
- Cut the stalks, slit the chilly lengthwise and remove all the seeds very carefully from the chilly as it is very spicy and removing the seeds will help in reducing the heat of chilly.
- Put all the ingredients mentioned under the stuffing in a mixing bowl, mix it well.
- Fill each chilly with the mixture very gently.
- Heat oil in a pan, once the oil becomes hot add stuffed chilly and gently stir them so that it gets totally covered with oil.
- Now cook it on low flame for 2-3 minutes by covering the lid so that it will become little soft. Do not cook on high heat otherwise, chillies will get burn.
- After 2 minutes gently stir and take out the stuffed chillies from the pan.
- Masaledar hot green bullet chillies are ready to serve.
- Store it in an airtight container for 15 to 20 days.
See Recipe Video
Serving: 6people | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 302mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @mintsrecipes or tag #mintsrecipes!
Leave a Reply