Who doesn’t love Pani Puri! The sheer joy of standing around the vendor and savouring one after the other feels just out of the world! Agree? The spicy stuffing filled puri, dripping flavoured tamarind water is everyone’s favourite and not just mine.
This has already induced me to pen down ‘how to make Pani Puri at home’. But the innovator in me has always driven me to try something different. This was when I surrendered to the creative juices running within me and finally experimented with its Italian version – Pizza Puri recipe. And guess what? It turned out to be a hit among all my friends! I am so glad I nailed it in the very first attempt.
So, here I am today, sharing the Pizza Pani Puri in pan recipe with all of you. Hope you will enjoy it at home as much as you relish Cheese Corn Golgappa and Pizza Punch Puri. Get ready to tickle your taste buds!
Pizza Puchka in pan
- 8-10 puchka
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup paneer slices
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup capsicum
- 1/4 cup boiled sweet corn kernels
- 3-4 pieces of Black olives
- 3-4 pieces of Green olives
- 11/2 tsp Pizza seasoning or as required
- Red chilly flakes as required
- Pizza pasta sauce as required
- Grated Mozarella cheese
- SALT AS REQUIRED
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Prepare the pan at first. Take 11/2 cup of salt and spread it evenly into it.
- Then, erect a stand onto it and close the lid of the pan. Pre-heat on a medium flame for just 10 minutes
Instructions for Puchka Stuffing:
- Sauté veggies in olive oil on high flame for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and take it off from the flame to let it cool.
- Grate some mozzarella cheese over it.
- Add pizza sauce and red chilli flakes to the stuffing. Mix them all to prepare the stuffing.
Instructions for Pizza Puchka:
- Gently bore tiny holes and generously add stuffing into them.
- Top 5-6 of them with mozzarella cheese and olives.
- Bake them for 5-10 minutes in the baking tin, placed above the pan.
- Serve them hot after garnishing them with chilli flakes and pizza seasoning.