Burger Cupcakes- There are few things in the world that are better than cakes but one of them is burgers. So for maximum deliciousness, I have prepared a burger cupcake at home which looks absolutely cute and tastes heavenly. I have literally combined the two and made this recipe. It was super fun!
- Today I am going to make in pressure cooker so put 1 cup salt in pressure cooker and spread it evenly, put one stand inside the pressure cooker, cover the lid and remove the whistle. Keep the pressure cooker on medium flame and let the salt heated for 10 minutes. Meanwhile let’s prepare the batter.
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients all purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, soda and mix it well. Dry mixture is ready
- In another bowl add condensed milk, milk, vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Add dry mixture into the bowl of wet mixture and mix it well by using wired whisk till no lumps.
- Lastly add melted butter and oil and mix till all the oil absorbs in cut and fold method.
- Vanilla batter is ready now.
- Take 2/3 cup vanilla batter aside and mix 11/2 tsp of cocoa powder to make chocolate cupcake. Mix it well and add milk as required for right consistency.
- To make cupcakes in pressure cooker take paper tea cups and cut them into halves so that cup liners get set inside the tea cups.
- Now take your favorite cupcake liners or silicon mould and insert them into the tea cups by pushing them gently.
- Place all the moulds with tea cups in the cake pan and pour the prepared batter into these silicon moulds / cupcake liners until its 3/4 full. Do not fill too much as it will become fluffy after baking
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and place the cake pan carefully over the stand inside the pressure cooker.
- Close the cooker, remove the whistle and bake the cake on medium heat for 20-25 minutes or till a knife/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Check the cupcakes with a tooth pick, the tooth pick should come out clean. If the tooth pick is sticky, then again cover the lid of pressure cooker and continue to bake for some more minutes.
- Remove from flame, tear off the paper tea cups and let it cool down for a minute.
- After a minute take out the chocolate cupcakes from the silicon mould and cool down completely before making burger cupcakes.
- I have made 6 vanilla cupcakes and 3 chocolate cupcakes.
- Take one vanilla cupcake and cut horizontally into half for the burger buns.
- Take chocolate cupcakes and cut horizontally into half inch thickness to make burgers.
- Take green whipping cream in pipping bag with leaf nozzle and pipe out leaves all around the edges of bottom halves of the cupcake to look like lettuce.
- Place the chocolate burgers on the bottom halves of the cupcakes.
- Scoop light orange frosting into a pipping bag and pipe it to look like mayonnaise/sauce on your patties.
- Take red fondant, roll it thinly and cut small round to make tomatoes, place onto the light orange cream.
- Place the top half of each cupcake on top.
- Burger cupcakes are ready.