How To Make Chutney Chapati At Home- Today I am going to show you how to make an easy and quick breakfast recipe for kids. It is Chutni Chapati. It can be made for Evening Snacks too and can be also be given in the kid’s lunch box.
It can be made in 15 mins and is a quick recipe for instant breakfast. This is comfort food to have with some chutney and stir-fried vegetables or salads on the side. It can be prepared with minimum energy and prep work and it is simple yet delicious.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
- 3 leftover chapati
- 4-5 Tomatoes medium-sized roughly chopped
- 4-5 cloves Garlic roughly chopped
- 1 inch Ginger roughly chopped
- 2 pieces green chilly roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- coriander leaves Freshly chopped
- Oil as required
- Chaat masala optional
- Take a jar and put roughly chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic, ginger, chopped green chilly, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder, chopped coriander leaves, salt and grind it coarsely without adding water.
- Coarsely grounded tomato paste is ready.
- Now take leftover chapati and cut into 4 equal portions, you can cut into two also.
- Now take one portion of chapati and spread 1 tbsp of tomato mixture evenly on one side of chapati.
- Now spread tomato mixture on remaining chapati in the same way.
- Heat non- stick pan on medium heat and spread little oil in the pan.
- Once the pan gets little hot place the tomato mixture side of the chapati on tawa and let it cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low flame.
- Once cooked, flip it over and cook from another side too.
- Take out the chutney chapati from the pan and keep on serving plate.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hot.
See Recipe Video