Oreo Chocolate Truffle- This recipe is a delicious and fun homemade chocolate treat which anyone can make easily and I bet you that it is super tasty and can easily impress your kids and guests. If you like frozen desserts then this is a great option. As Christmas is around the corner, it is a perfect time to prepare these for your kids. You can even store it in jars or in the refrigerator. The ingredients used are very easily available in the market and also the preparation time is less.
Oreo Biscuits are commonly used in various desserts nowadays. I have many recipes using Oreo biscuits. A few of them are Oreo Ice-Cream, Oreo Milkshake, and Oreo Cupcakes.
Oreo Chocolate Truffle
- 20 pieces Oreo Biscuits
- 250 grams white chocolate
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp pistachios chopped
- 1/3 cup almonds chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp Milk
- Colourful vermicelli
- Silver balls
How to Make:
- Break Oreo biscuit into small pieces. Do not grind into powder as it will not taste good. Keep aside.
- Put chopped white chocolate in a bowl and melt it by using a double boiler or microwave it for 30 seconds or till it completely melts.
- Add butter and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix chocolate and butter. Now add crushed oreo biscuits, pistachios, chopped almonds, milk, and vanilla essence. Mix it well.
- The Mixture is ready, refrigerate for an hour to get set.
- After an hour take out the Oreo mixture from the fridge and you will see the mixture becomes hard.
- Take out the small portion of the mixture; roll it in your palms to give it the shape of a ball.
- Make all the balls in the same way.
- Now coat Oreo balls all around with colorful vermicelli or silver balls.
- Insert a toothpick, keep it in the fridge, take it out when serving.
- Oreo chocolate truffle is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply