Paneer Chilly Wraps Recipe- Veg Paneer Chilly Wrap is a tasty breakfast recipe to start your morning. These are very tasty and kids are going to love this. Try this snack at home and enjoy this deliciousness.
I have more snacks recipe for you such as Roti or phulka, Suji Kachori, vegetable Poha Cutlet, Bread Uttapam, Bread Idli, Macaroni Cheese Balls, Bread Dhokla Sandwich, and Khandvi recipe, Veg Spring Rolls, Spring Roll Sheets
Paneer Chilly Wraps Recipe
Veg Paneer Chilly Wrap is a tasty breakfast or evening snack recipe. These are very easy to make and kids are going to love this.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
To make batter:
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Water as required
For Paneer Chilly:
- 250 grams Paneer (cut into square)
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 2 pieces green chilly slit lengthwise
- 1/2 cup capsicum diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilly sauce
- 1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- salt as per taste
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Spring onions finely chopped
How to make:
To make paneer chilly:
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add paneer pieces and shallow fry from both sides for 3-4 minutes or till it turns light brown.
- Once done, transfer to another plate and keep aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tbsp butter and let the butter melts.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger, and sauté for few seconds.
- Add green chilly, capsicum, onion, and sauté for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add shallow fried paneer, black pepper, red chilly sauce, dark soya sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, and sauté for a minute on high flame.
- Lastly, add spring onions and mix them well.
- Paneer chilly is ready.
To make batter:
- Put all-purpose flour, salt in a bowl. Add water as required to make a slightly thin batter. Make sure the consistency of the batter should neither be thick nor thin and there should not be any lumps in the batter.
- Put prepared batter in sauce bottle or you can use pipping bag also.
- Heat pan on medium flame and once the pan is hot drizzle the batter in quick circular motions forming a netlike pattern.
- Allow the pancake to cook for one to two minutes.
- Spread prepared paneer chilly mixture in the center and wait for few seconds.
- Make a roll and paneer chilly wraps are ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
Serving: 4person | Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 461mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 945IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 317mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @mintsrecipes or tag #mintsrecipes!
Leave a Reply