Oreo Ice-cream Sandwich- This is a 4 Ingredients Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe which anyone can make easily and I bet you that it is super tasty and can easily impress your guests. If you happen to be a fan of frozen dessert, then the Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich should be your best option for a no-bake summer birthday or celebration ice cream cake.
The entire thing is then kept frozen till ready to serve when it can be conveniently taken out to thaw until it can be sliced, but taking care so that the ice cream part is not melted away. Incidentally, you may also use your favorite store-bought ice cream for making Oreo Ice Cream Cake, if you so desire.
[sc name=”rate us”]
4 Ingredients Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
- 10-12 Oreo biscuit
- 250 ml Strawberry icecream
- 250 ml Vanilla icecream
- Choco chips
- Take a circular cookie cutter which is the same size approximately as my oreo cookies
- You can take any other sandwich cookies or cream cookies to make a sandwich.
- Break 5 -6 Oreo cookies with cream by using hands into small chunks or you can also use rolling pin to get some thick chunky cookies for better taste.
- Now take strawberry ice-cream and vanilla ice-cream in a separate bowl.
- Mix Oreo chunks with vanilla ice-cream
- Now spread strawberry ice-cream into a baking tray and make it smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Now sprinkle some Choco chips over the strawberry ice-cream.
- Spread the layer of vanilla ice-cream and smoothen it.
- Keep it in the freezer to get set for 6 to 8 hours.
- Take Oreo biscuits and remove the cream out of it, keep aside.
- Once ice cream is completely frozen, take out from the freezer.
- Now take a cookie cutter and press it firmly into the ice cream.
- Twist and take out the ice cream along with cookie cutter.
- Slide the ice cream between two Oreo cookie halves. Repeat this for all of the cookies.
- Oreo ice cream sandwich is ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]