No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cup Cake recipe with step by step pictures. If you happen to be a fan of frozen dessert, then the Oreo Ice Cream Cake should be your best option for a no-bake summer birthday or celebration ice cream cake. However, it becomes yummier when loaded with rich and creamy vanilla and chocolate ice cream, a dump of Oreo cookies and a generous amount of whipped cream. And the best part of the whole story is that it is fairly easy to make at home.
Meanwhile, let me provide you with a brief description of this inimitable homemade frozen dessert that is universally loved and can also be made at home. To tell you frankly, an ice cream cake is, of course, ice cream in the form of a cake, while the common variety includes a three-layer cake, with a layer of ice cream between two layers of cake.
Among the two components, such as the cake and the ice cream, the former is baked in the usual fashion, while the ice cream part is shaped in a mold and created as desired. These two components are then assembled at freezing state. Whipped cream is then used for frosting as other frostings generally fail to adhere to the frozen cake. The entire thing is then kept frozen till ready to serve when it can be conveniently taken out to thaw until it can be sliced, but taking care so that the ice cream part is not melted away. Incidentally, you may also use your favorite store-bought ice cream for making Oreo Ice Cream Cake, if you so desire.
You Can See Related Videos:
Choco Lava Cake Recipe, Black Forest Cake In Pressure Cooker, Chocolate Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker, Vanilla Ice Cream At Home, Oreo Milkshake Recipe, Eggless Zebra Cake, Fruit Jelly Cake Dessert, Eggless Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Homemade Chocolate Pudding Dessert Recipe, Easy Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe, Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe, Golden Chocolate Pudding
Serve the cake immediately, or freeze again if you prefer the icing to remain firm. You may keep the cake in the freezer up to 3 days, but not more.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
No bake Oreo Ice cream Cupcake
- 6 oreo biscuits
- Vanilla ice cream
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- Colorful sprinklers
- Whipped cream
- Cherry for garnishing
- Take 6 pieces of silicon molds and put each molds into muffin tray.
- Now put oreo biscuit at the bottom of the mold and then pour some vanilla ice cream, spread it evenly.
- Now melt dark chocolate by using a double boiler or you can microwave it for few seconds and put the melted chocolate onto the layer of ice cream and spread some colorful sprinklers.
- Lastly, garnish it with whipped cream and topped with a cherry.
- Put it in a refrigerator and freeze it for 5-6 hours or until set.
- Take out from the fridge at the time of serving and immediately serve.
See Recipe Video