Katori Chaat- Make Katori Chaat for breakfast or evening snacks, it will suit both. I used suji and maida to make this Katori for this chaat. This Katori chaat recipe is super simple and is made without an oven. Serve this for breakfast, your kids will love this. I have also used sprouts in this chaat recipe which again is a healthy option.
It’s a unique chaat recipe or you can call this street food recipe also, is served in a crisp deep-fried bowl’s and is filled with sprouts, potatoes, chopped onions and tomatoes, and some chutney. You can serve this as individual party snacks. It’s an ideal party evening party snacks recipe and which can impress your guests.
It’s an ideal starter or appetizer recipe and it can also be a favorite snack recipe for your kids. To make it more healthy for your kids you bake Katori instead of deep frying.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Katori Chaat Recipe
To make dough:
- Combine flour, suji, salt, and oil. Mix it well
- For dough add maida, suji, its optional, salt, 1 tsp carom 2-3 tsp oil and mix it well
- Now add water and make soft smooth dough pliable medium soft cover and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions
- Roll it in your palms and roll it with rolling pin do not roll very thin nor thick
- Grease Katori with oil keep Katori onto the rolled roti in the center and cover it
- Prick it and cover with Katori
- Fry it
- Repeat the same process for rest of the Katori
- Fill boiled mixed sprouts, potato red chilly powder, black salt, jeera powder, tamarind chutney, coriander chutney, curd, onions, tomato, corns
- Sprinkle black salt, cumin powder, red chilly powder from the top and garnish it with sev
- You can also store Katori in an airtight container
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★