Red Velvet Cup Cake recipe with step by step pictures. What exactly is this Red Velvet Cup Cake? Conventionally, it is a mahogany-tinted cake that has this wonderful white cream cheese icing layering it. Prepared especially for Valentine’s Day or the much-awaited Christmas, these are fluffy, moist and buttery cakes, loved by all.
To be honest, I was never a fan of them, until I tried it once at a friend’s wedding anniversary. The one, which I tasted, was a lavish three-layered slice cake that was all buttery and luscious, having a hint of chocolaty flavor. The best thing was its tangy cream cheese frosting complementing the nicely done crumb underneath and as I took a generous bite from it, I instantly fell in love with it.
Let me share my experience of baking red velvet cupcakes. For the past 2 years, I have been on a quest to bake this delicious cake but have been a major failure. Of all those cupcakes, which I prepared, unfortunately, none deserved a spot in my archive. However, my efforts did not go in vain, as I learned something or the other on every attempt. It was only last month that I finally nailed it, after working like a mad scientist on it. 😀 You will not believe how amazing it turned out to be! Even my husband, who does not have a fascination for them, relished it.
If you are wondering when to prepare it, I would suggest whipping it up for this Christmas. I am sure these spongy classic cupcakes smeared with cream frosting will definitely turn out to be a delight for those having a sweet tooth. Now imagine all this in just 35 minutes! Such puffy dome-shaped little cupcakes taking merely half an hour sound good, isn’t it? I hope 12 pieces are plenty for your family but if you wish to arrange for a small get-together, you can also bake some more. Lastly, add sprinkles on top for a perfect finishing touch and voila! I’m sure you are going to admire it as much as you would love devouring it. J
Red Velvet Cake Recipe in Hindi:
I am glad I could fulfill your wishes and constant requests to share the recipe of these wonderful cupcakes. To me, the exact words that perfectly define my innovation would be smooth, soft, tangy, luscious and creamy with a flawless texture that is difficult to avoid. For all those Red Velvet Cupcake lovers, it is time for you to rejoice!
You Can See Related Videos:
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Red Velvet Cup Cake
Red Velvet Cup Cake is a mahogany-tinted cake that has this wonderful white cream cheese icing layering it.
- Whipped cream
- Wash, peel the skin of beetroot and chopped into small pieces.
- Take a jar and put chopped beetroot and grind into a smooth paste without adding water. Beetroot paste is ready.
- Now put the paste of beetroot in a strainer and keep a bowl under the strainer to collect the liquid. Now take out the liquid by pressing it with the spoon. Beetroot juice is ready.
- Take a bowl and add butter, sugar and mix well using a whisk.
- Now add condensed milk and again mix it well for a few seconds by using a whisk.
- Take another bowl and add all the dry ingredients- all-purpose flour, soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix it well. You can also add 1 tbsp. of cocoa powder (optional) at this stage only.
- Now put ½ of the beetroot juice with wet ingredients and gradually put ½ of the flour mixture into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix well.
- Now put rest of the flour mixture, beetroot juice and red gel food color, vanilla essence and mix it well. Lastly, add lemon juice and mix it well again.
- If the mixture is thick then add water as needed and make the medium thick batter.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius and line a muffin tray with paper or foil liners.
- Now fill 3/4 cup of liners with batter. Do not fill too much as it will become fluffy after baking.
- Put the muffin tray in a pre-heated oven and bake it in convection mode at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes or till a knife/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Check the cake with a toothpick, the toothpick should come out clean. If the toothpick is sticky then keep it in an oven and bake for some more time.
- Red velvet cupcakes are ready. Frost with whipped cream when cool.