Bread Pizza Sandwich Recipe- It is a very easy bread pizza sandwich recipe. You can easily make this for breakfast or evening snacks. Your family is going to love this a lot including your kid. It tastes just like pizza and you can make use of brown or white bread. I have made this without onion and garlic. I have even used a lot of veggies to make it healthy. You can add them as per your choice.
Bread Pizza Sandwich Recipe
- 8 slices Brown bread/white bread
- Pizza pasta sauce as required
- 3 tbsp Yellow bell pepper cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp Red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp baby corns boiled
- 2 tbsp sweet corn kernels boiled
- Black olives as required
- Green olives as required
- 2 tbsp Paneer cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Chilly flakes as required
- Italian seasoning as required
- Butter for cooking
- Take 2 slices of brown bread, spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce(no onion garlic) evenly all around on each slice. You can also use oniongarlic pizza sauce.
- Take one slice of bread spread grated mozzarella cheese.
- Now add toppings (red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, black olives, green olives, sweet corns, baby corns, Paneer cubes), sprinkle some Italian seasoning, salt, pour some olive oil, sprinkle some chilly flakes, and now cover with another slice of bread.
- Put butter in a pan and let the butter melts.
- Now place the bread pizza sandwich, cover the lid and let it cook form downwards for 2 minutes on medium-low flame.
- After a few minutes, uncover the lid, spread some butter, and flip the bread pizza sandwich.
- Cover the lid again and let cook another side too till it becomes golden brown and crisp.
- Once cooked take out from the pan and make all Bread pizza sandwiches in the same way.
- Cut diagonally into slices and serve hot.