Cheese Pav Bhaji Roti Sandwich- Are you a cheese lover? If yes, then you will definitely love this cheesy awesomeness. It is a very special kind of breakfast or evening snack recipe that your kids and husband are going to love.
Cheese Pav Bhaji Roti Sandwich
- 4 pieces Left over Roti
- 2 pieces Cheese cubes
- Tomato cut into roundels
- Oil/ Butter/ Ghee
To make Bhaji:
- 1 cup Onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger Grated
- 1/3 cup capsicum finely chopped
- 1 cup Tomato finely chopped
- ½ cup Potato boiled and mashed
- ¾ tsp Salt or as per taste
- 1 ½ tbsp. Pav Bhaji masala
- 1 ½ tsp Red chilly powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Spring onions green chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp Oil
How to make:
- Put oil in a pan and let the oil get heated.
- Add onions and sauté till onion become translucent and soft.
- Add fresh chopped or grated ginger, garlic and sauté for few seconds. You can add ginger garlic paste also.
- Add capsicum and sauté for a minute on medium flame.
- Add Tomatoes, salt and mix it well. Cook tomatoes till it becomes soft and mushy.
- Once tomatoes become soft add all the spices (Turmeric powder, red chilly powder, pav bhaji masala) and mix it well.
- Add boiled and mashed potatoes and mix it well till all the spices gets blended well.
- Mash all the veggies with spatula or potato masher.
- Lastly add coriander leaves, spring onions green part, and lemon juice, mix it well.
- Bhaji is ready.
- Take one piece of left over roti and spread bhaji evenly all around.
- Grate some cheese over the layer of bhaji and arrange tomato roundels.
- Cover the top with another piece of left over roti to make sandwich.
- Put butter in a pan and let the butter melts.now place pav bhaji sandwich, cover the lid and let it cook from downwards for 2 minutes on medium low flame
- After 2 minutes uncover, spread butter on top and flip it over.
- Again cover the led and let pav bhaji sandwich cook from other side too.
- Uncover the lid and take out Pav Bhaji Roti Sandwich onto plate.
- Cut into 4 slices with the help of pizza cutter.
- Cheese Pav Bhaji Roti Sandwich is ready to serve.