Pinwheel Bread Samosa Recipe- Nowadays there are a lot of varieties of samosa available in the market but you are going to specifically love this one. It is a very delicious recipe that you can prepare as a snack or even for breakfast. It is made with bread and potato mainly and the total cook time is around 15 mins only.
Pinwheel Bread Samosa
- 8-10 slices white bread
How to make:
For Potato stuffing:
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. Once it starts spluttering add chopped garlic, ginger and sauté for few seconds.
- Add finely chopped onions and sauté on medium flame till onion becomes soft.
- Add grated carrot, boiled peas and mix it well.
- Add boiled and mashed potatoes, red chilly powder, garam masala, mango powder, salt, coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Potato stuffing is ready.
- To make pinwheel bread samosa
- Trim the edges of bread slices.
- Roll the bread with the help of roller by applying little pressure. Always use soft bread as it gets rolled easily without any break.
- Roll all the bread in the same way.
- Take one rolled bread apply pizza pasta sauce evenly all around.
- Place another rolled slice over the layer of pizza past sauce, slightly press and apply potato mixture, spread some grated cheese.
- Add third layer over cheese layer and evenly spread green chutney.
- Hold all three bread slices and place it on foil paper.
- Slowly roll the sandwich to give the cylinder shape.
- Cover with foil and keep in fridge for 15-20 minutes to get set.
- After 15 minutes take out from the fridge, remove the foil paper and cut into 1/2 inch thickness.
To make in oven:
- Grease baking tray with oil or butter, place pinwheel bread samosa in the tray and bake at 200 degree for 10-15 minutes.
To make in pan:
- For pan add butter, place pinwheel bread samosa and roast from both the sides on medium low flame.