How To Make Condensed Milk At Home- This recipe is a short tutorial recipe video on how to make condensed milk at home. You only need a few ingredients to make this recipe at home and it is really easy. You can use this condensed milk for baking purposes also. This is an effortless recipe so do try and let me know.
This is one of the simplest recipes on my website and is very useful to prepare this at home.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Homemade Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp Melted powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- Put all the dry ingredients (milk powder, powdered sugar, cornflour, soda) and mix it well.
- Now add melted butter and mix it well again.
- Add ½ cup of water and mix it well till no lumps.
- Take a pan, put the mixture and cook it for 1 to 2 minutes on medium flame. Do not cook for longer time otherwise, it will get very thick when cool down.
- After 2 minutes, switch off the flame and keep the mixture cool down for some time.
- Once cooled, condensed milk will become slightly thick.
- Now put condense milk in an airtight container and store it in the fridge for 10 to 15 days.
- You can use in making cakes and desserts.
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★