Chings Paneer Chili Masala- Presenting Chili Paneer Masala Recipe today. Chilli paneer masala is a Chinese Cuisine. This is served generally with Chowmein or Fried Rice. This Chilli Paneer Recipe has been made using Chilli Paneer Masala from Chings.
My kids and my husband who are not at all fond of veggies loved it. Nowadays, special occasions mean homemade Vegetarian Chowmein served with Sweet Corn Soup or sometimes with Lemon coriander soup and most favorite of mine is veg manchurian.
This is a perfect recipe for hostellers and office-goers, especially for beginners. This is one of the most common Chinese Recipes that are made at home.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Paneer Chilli Masala Recipe
- 1 packet of Ching’s secret Paneer masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200 gram paneer cubes
- 100 grams diced vegetables onion, capsicum, carrot
- 1 slit green chilly
- 2 cups water or 300 ml of
- Finely chopped spring onions for garnishing
- Take two cups of water in a bowl.
- Now add 1 packet of ching’s secret paneer masala with water and mix it well. Keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan, once the oil becomes hot add paneer, diced vegetables, 1 slit green chilly (add more if you want it spicy) and stir fry on medium-high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add masala mixture, stir well and bring it to boil.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes or till the gravy becomes thick.
- Paneer Chilly is ready to serve.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot.
[sc name=”End Action”]