Cream & Fruit Tarts Recipe- Fruit & cream tart recipe which you can make for any party to impress your friends and family. Though it looks tough, it’s a very easy dessert recipe. You can fill the toppings by adding some fresh fruits like pomegranate, pineapple, kiwi etc.
These Tarts can be served during any occasion and will very much appeal in the eyes of the guests and they would definitely want to know the recipe. It is really quick to make.
I have much more kulfi and ice cream recipes:
[sc name=”rate us”]
Cream & Fruit Tarts Recipe | Party Desserts
- 100 gm flour
- 50 gm butter cold
- 2 tbsp. Sugar powdered
- 1 tbsp water
- Whipping cream as required
- Chopped fruits mango, kiwi, pineapple, pomegranate etc
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Take flour, sugar, and butter in a bowl.
- Break the butter with your fingers and mix all ingredients till it resembles breadcrumb.
- Do not knead bring everything together and form a dough.
- Add water, at last, wrap and keep the dough in the fridge.
- Grease tart shells with oil and keep aside.
- Roll the dough to ¼ inch thickness and line in a tart shell. Prick it well so that it will not puff up while baking and chill in fridge again for 15 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Bake tart in 180 degree for 10-12 mins till golden.
Filling Tarts shells:
- Beat the cream. Using a chef’s star nozzles, pipe out whipped cream into the tarts.
- Decorate with fresh fruits and top with a few mint leaves.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]