Pineapple Upside Down Cake- This Pineapple cake recipe is even more simple than that I have thought. It’s a super tasty pineapple cake recipe. It is garnished with cherries on the top. This fresh and fluffy textured pineapple cake is perfect for any occasion.
For more Cake Recipes you can also check out: Black Forest Cake In Pressure Cooker, Choco Lava Cake Recipe, Chocolate Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker, Chocolate Walnut Brownie Recipe Without Egg
I have made many other cake recipes in a pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake etc.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Pineapple Upside Down Cake | Dessert Recipes
- 1 cup All purpose flour or 130 grams
- 200 grams condense milk
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tbsp sugar powdered
- 50 grams butter melted
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 -1 tsp pineapple essence
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup water +2 tbsp
- 4-5 slices pineapple canned
- Tinned or dry cherries as required
- 5 tbsp sugar
- Put all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, baking powder, soda, powdered sugar) in a mixing bowl and mix it well.
- In another bowl put condense milk, pineapple essence, water and mix it well.
- Now add all the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix it well with wire whisk till smooth.
- Now add melted butter, oil and mix it well by using cut and fold method till all the oil gets absorbed.
- Lastly, add vinegar and mix it well.
- Pineapple batter is ready. Keep aside.
- Grease 7 or 8-inch tin with butter and keep aside.
- Heat 5 tbsp of sugar in a pan and keep on stirring till it melts and becomes brown. Pour this hot caramel into the greased tin.
- Arrange pineapple slices, cherries over the caramel sauce.
- Pour pineapple batter over pineapple slices in the cake tin and keep the tin in preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or till cake is done.
- Once baked, take out from the oven, scratch the sides and immediately turn onto a plate.
- Pineapple upside down cake is ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]
Leave a Reply