Crispy Chilly Baby Corn Recipe- Crispy Chilli Baby Corn is a Chinese Recipe Item that is superbly popular as a starter in every restaurant and is a delight to everyone who eats this.
It is a great recipe to try at home and impress your family and kids. It is loved by kids and family and adds a new flavor of taste. If you are preparing it for your kids then you may add fewer chili flakes or spice.
Crispy Chili Baby Corn is served as a Chinese delicacy and is just too spicy and yummy. So if you are a Chinese lover who loves to eat spicy food, then this is your go-to dish.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Crispy chilly baby corn
- Baby corns 12-15
To make batter:
For the sauce:
- 1/2 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic finely chopped
- 2 pieces green chilly finely chopped
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper shredded
- 2 tbsp yellow bell pepper shredded
- 2 tbsp green capsicum shredded
- 2 tbsp onion shredded
- 2-3 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1-2 tsp oil
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Chop the baby corns into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Put rice flour, cornflour, salt, black pepper, red chilly powder in a bowl and mix it well.
- Now add water and make medium thick batter just like bread pakora. The consistency of batter neither is very thick nor thin.
- Now put chopped baby corns in prepared batter and coat it evenly.
- Heat oil in a pan and once the oil becomes hot, keep the flame on medium and put one by one coated baby corns into the hot oil. Do not overcrowd the pan, fry in batches.
- Fry baby corns till it becomes golden brown and crisp by stirring occasionally.
- Take out the fried baby corns in an absorbent paper and repeat the same process to fry remaining baby corns.
- Once fried keep the baby corns aside and let’s prepare the sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan; once the oil gets heated add garlic, ginger, green chilies and sauté for a few seconds.
- Now add onions, capsicum and sauté on high flame for few seconds. Do not overcook the veggies let it be crunchy for better taste.
- Now add tomato ketchup, soya sauce, and sugar. Mix it well.
- Now add fried baby corns, salt (pinch), black pepper and toss.
- Lastly, add vinegar and toss it well.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve immediately.
- Do not keep for a longer time after adding sauce otherwise, baby corns will become soggy and will not become crispy.
[sc name=”End Action”]