Easy Maggie Fries- Are you a Maggie lover like my kids? If yes, then this recipe would surely be your go-to snack. This recipe has been made with a unique twist to it. All you require are 2 ingredients to prepare this. You can serve this for your Evening Snacks. You should try it at least once. It takes only 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook.
I have also made some other recipes for kids such as Maggi Noodles, veg manchurian, and sweet corn soup
Easy Maggie Fries Recipe
Maggie Fries Recipe is made with a unique twist and can be served in Evening Snacks. You can make this simple recipe with only 2 ingredients.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 2 packet Maggie
- 2 cup Water
- 3/4 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 packet Maggie Masala
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make:
- Take pan add water and boil it.
- Add Maggie and cook for 5 minutes.
- The Maggie has been cooked, know it with the sieve, place a bowl below it and sieve it. Now sieve the Maggie.
- Now transfer the maggie in large bowl add Maggie masala, corn flour, water and salt mix well.
- Take foil paper place the maggie mixture and spread into square. Cover the mixture with foil paper and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes cut into six equal parts.
- Heat oil for deep fry place 5 maggie strips.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown from both sides.
- Drain the excess oil and placed in plate.
- Maggie fry is ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
Serving: 4people | Calories: 6kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 297mg | Calcium: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @mintsrecipes or tag #mintsrecipes!
Leave a Reply