Roasted Poha Chivda Mixture- Chivda mixture is a typical Indian snack recipe that is very popular in India. It’s a favorite tea time snack recipe. It’s a healthy snack recipe that you can easily serve anytime. It can be made easily at home and is a diet-friendly recipe.
Roasted Poha Chivda Mixture Recipe
How to make:
- Dry roast oats till it becomes light brown in colour. Keep stirring continuously.
- Dry roast Poha for 2-3 minutes till it becomes crisp.
- Dry roast peanuts until it becomes crisp
- Dry roast pumpkin seeds for 2-3 minutes
- Dry roast foxnuts for 2-3 minutes until crisp
- Dry roast almonds for 2-3 minutes on low flame by stirring continuously.
- Now in a pan add mustard oil and make it hot.
- Once the oil is hot enough add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add chopped green chilly.
- Now add roasted oats, poha, peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and mix it well.
- Switch off the flame and add salt, red chilly powder, black salt, and mix it well.
- Let the mixture cool down completely.
- Once cool transfer in an airtight container and store it for 15-20 days.