Roasted Poha Chivda Mixture- Chivda mixture is a typical Indian snack recipe that is very popular in India. It’s a favorite tea time snack recipe. It’s a healthy snack recipe that you can easily serve anytime. It can be made easily at home and is a diet-friendly recipe.
Check out my other snacks and appetizer recipes Suji Kachori, Kalmi Vada, Besan Ka Chilla, Pav Bhaji, vegetable Poha Cutlet, Bread Uttapam, Bread Idli, Macaroni Cheese Balls, etc
Roasted Poha Chivda Mixture Recipe
Roasted Poha Chivda Mixture is a healthy namkeen tea-time snack recipe. It is very delicous, simple and light and can be served anytime.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Poha/ beaten rice
- 1/2 cup Foxnuts
- 1/4 cup Peanuts
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Black salt
- Green chilly
- 1 tsp Mustard oil
- Mustard seeds
- Red chilly powder
How to make:
- Dry roast oats till it becomes light brown in colour. Keep stirring continuously.
- Dry roast Poha for 2-3 minutes till it becomes crisp.
- Dry roast peanuts until it becomes crisp
- Dry roast pumpkin seeds for 2-3 minutes
- Dry roast foxnuts for 2-3 minutes until crisp
- Dry roast almonds for 2-3 minutes on low flame by stirring continuously.
- Now in a pan add mustard oil and make it hot.
- Once the oil is hot enough add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add chopped green chilly.
- Now add roasted oats, poha, peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and mix it well.
- Switch off the flame and add salt, red chilly powder, black salt, and mix it well.
- Let the mixture cool down completely.
- Once cool transfer in an airtight container and store it for 15-20 days.
See Recipe Video
Serving: 4people | Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @mintsrecipes or tag #mintsrecipes!
Leave a Reply