Football Theme Cake Decoration- Are you planning for a surprise birthday cake for your kid? If yes, then this has to be the perfect option. This eggless football theme cake can really make your child jump in joy. It is very tasty and you can learn how to decorate it beautifully by following my recipe step-by-step.
You can prepare this cake for a birthday party or any special occasion. Enjoy its deliciousness! If you love cake recipes then check these out: Oreo Cupcakes, Black forest cake, Eggless chocolate cake and chocolate cupcakes in pressure cooker, etc
Football Theme Cake Decoration
Learn how to make this Eggless Football Theme Cake Recipe at home and surprise your loved ones with this delicious delight.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp sugar powdered
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 200 ml or ¾ cup condensed milk
- 5 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup+ 2 tbsp water
For sugar syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Chocolate ganache as required
- Chocolate cream as required
- Whipping cream as required
- Whipping cream green color
How to make:
- Shift all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda in a mixing bowl and mix it well. Keep aside
- Take another bowl and add condensed milk, water, vanilla essence, and, mix it well.
- Now add dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix it well by using a whisk till no lumps.
- Add melted butter and oil. Mix it well in cut and fold method till oil absorb.
- Lastly, add vinegar and mix it well.
- Chocolate batter is ready.
- To make a football cake I have taken a 6-inch hemisphere cake pan, grease it with oil and, dust with flour.
- Pour batter into the greased mould and tap so that it gets evenly spread.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
- Once done take out from the oven and let it cool down for some time.
- Once cool, scratch the sides and take out the cake from the mould.
- Let the sponge cool down completely before frosting.
To make sugar syrup:
- Put sugar and water in a bowl and boil for a minute or till sugar gets dissolve, let the sugar syrup cool down.
To make chocolate cream:
- Put 1 cup whipping cream and 2-3 tbsp chocolate ganache in a bowl and beat till stiff peaks form.
- For green color (grass)
- Mix green gel or liquid colour in whipped cream and mix it well.
To make a football cake:
- After 2-3 hours, cut the cake horizontally into 4 equal layers with the help of a serrated knife.
- Take a big size cake layer onto the cake base and soak with sugar syrup to make the cake moist.
- Spread chocolate cream and make it smooth with the help of a palette knife.
- Now put the second layer of the cake onto the cream and soak with sugar syrup, spread chocolate cream.
- Now put the third layer of the cake onto the cream and soak with sugar syrup, spread chocolate cream.
- Now put the last layer of the cake and soak it with sugar syrup.
- Cover the cake with chocolate cream all around and smoothen with the help of a soft scrapper.
- Now make pentagon and hexagon shapes with the help of a toothpick.
- Fill chocolate ganache in a piping bag and fill the outline of pentagon and hexagon with ganache.
- Take a small star nozzle in a piping bag, and fill the pentagon with chocolate ganache.
- Take a small star nozzle in a piping bag and fill the hexagon with whipping cream.
- Take grass nozzle and fill the piping bag with green colour whipping cream, pipe out the cream to make grass all around.
- The football cake is ready.
See Recipe Video
Serving: 6people | Calories: 33089kcal | Carbohydrates: 5591g | Protein: 812g | Fat: 905g | Saturated Fat: 568g | Cholesterol: 3506mg | Sodium: 13195mg | Potassium: 38076mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5574g | Vitamin A: 27632IU | Vitamin C: 266mg | Calcium: 29103mg | Iron: 21mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @mintsrecipes or tag #mintsrecipes!
Leave a Reply