Instant Tomato Soup- Today I am going to show you all an instant recipe that can be made by anyone, even beginners at cooking. You can make the premix and store it. It is a very good recipe for office working people, students, etc. It is really convenient to make and saves a lot of time.
Even when you are traveling, you can carry this premix with you. It is full of flavor and tastes just the same. Keep it in airtight container or ziplock bag and store for 2-3 months in the refrigerator. you can prepare this Instant Soup Recipe in just 2 mins anywhere.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Instant Tomato Soup
- Put tomato powder, cornflour, milk powder, black pepper powder, sugar, salt, garam masala in a mixer grinder and pulse it for few seconds or till all the ingredients get mix well.
- Tomato soup premix is ready. Keep it in airtight container or ziplock bag and store for 2-3 months in the refrigerator.
- To make soup pour 2 cups of water in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Once water starts boiling add tomato soup premix and mixes it well.
- Cook for 2 minutes and transfer the soup in a serving bowl.
- Tomato soup is ready to serve. Put some butter for the taste and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★