See Recipe In हिन्दी (Hindi)
How To Make Aate Ka Chilla- Aata Ka Chilla is a great recipe for Breakfast and is really healthy. You can even pack this chilla in your kid’s tiffin box. It can be made in 15 mins and is a quick recipe for instant breakfast. This is healthy, wholesome comfort food to have with some chutney and stir-fried vegetables or salads on the side.
If you are a vegan, you can check out my vegan breakfast recipes list as well. This Aate ka cheela recipe is will need minimum energy and prep work and is simple to make and delicious to taste.
This recipe can be served with green chutney or pickle of your choice. It is an ideal meal for breakfast or some healthy evening snacks. It is really healthy so even kids can have this as they would find it really delicious.
[sc name=”rate us”]
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 4-5 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4-1 tsp turmeric powder
- Water as required
- 3 tbsp Onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp green capsicum finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. Carrot finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 tbsp yellow bell pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp. French beans finely chopped
- 2 pieces green chilly finely chopped
- 1/4 cups spring onions chopped
- coriander leaves Freshly chopped
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, salt, curd, turmeric powder and mix it well by adding water.
- I have used fresh curd to make aata chilla and curd makes the chilla soft so it’s necessary to add for the softness.
- Add water and make a medium thick batter, make sure there should not be any lumps.
- You can make chilla instant or can keep the batter aside for 3-4 hours also.
- Now add all the veggies (onions, carrot, capsicum red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, French beans, green chilly, spring onions, coriander leaves) and mix all the ingredients very well. Green chilly is optional so you can skip if you don’t want to make it spicy. Add veggies of your choice.
- While adding veggies batter may become slightly thick so add water as required to make the batter medium thick.
- Increase the quantity of salt as per taste also.
- Once the batter is ready to take a non-stick pan and heat the pan on medium flame.
- Once the pan gets heated, sprinkle little oil to grease the pan.
- Now pour 2-3 tbsp of batter onto the heated pan and spread it slightly thick.
- Even the top with the spoon, Sprinkle little oil on top and sides and let the chilla cook from downwards on low for a few minutes.
- Once you see the upper surface of chilla is change then flip the chilla and cook from the other side too. This time keep the flame on medium high and cook till golden spots appear from downwards.
- Take out the chilla from the pan and make all the chilla s in the same way.
- Now take one ate ka chilla, sprinkle some chaat masala and roll it.
- Cut the roll into half and serve with green chutney and tomato ketchup of your choice.
- Aate ka chilla is ready to serve.
[sc name=”End Action”]
See Recipe In हिन्दी (Hindi)