Malai Muffin Cake- Today I am going to show you a unique type of cake recipe, it is the Eggless Malai Muffin Recipe which is made with the help of malai and all-purpose flour. I will share a very simple process with you all to make this recipe.
You can prepare this muffin in 20 mins and it is very delicious to eat and I am sure your family will love the recipe and want for more.
I have made many other cake recipes in a pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake, Fruit Jelly Cake Dessert, Eggless Chocolate Brownie, Coffee Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe At Home
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Malai Muffins Cake
- 1/4 cup water boiled
- 2 tbsp mixed fruit jam
- In a mixing bowl add Malai/cream, yogurt, sugar, vanilla essence, oil and mix it well by using a wired whisk. Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, let’s mix all the dry ingredients.
- Take another bowl and add all purpose flour, baking powder, soda, cardamom powder, mix it well.
- Add dry mixture into the bowl of wet mixture and mix it well.
- Add dry fruits and few drops of yellow food color, mix until well combined. The batter is ready to make malai muffins.
- If the batter is thick then add some milk accordingly.
- To make malai muffins take muffin tray and grease it with oil and dust with flour.
- Now pour the batter into muffin pan cups and tab to spread the batter evenly. Do not fill the cups too much as the batter rise while baking.
- I haven’t used cup liners but if you wish can use.
- Spread some tutty fruity on top, put muffin tray inside the oven and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes or till it’s done.
- Once done take out the tray from the oven, scratch the sides and invert the tray.
- Put all the muffins on a wire rack and let’s soak with sugar syrup to make it soft and moist.
- Take boiled water and mix 2-3 tbsp of jam. Sugar syrup is ready. If you don’t have jam then just put powdered sugar and vanilla essence in hot water and then moist the muffins or you can use Milk also.
- Now immediately soak the malai muffins with this sugar syrup. Make sure malai muffins should be little hot before soaking with sugar syrup.
- Moist, soft Malai muffins are ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★