Homemade Strawberry Ice cream Without Ice Cream Maker- Learn how to make tasty strawberry ice cream at home without ice cream maker and EGG with this simple ice cream recipe.
I still remember how this flavored ice cream was a crucial part of our childhood. Even now when I sit home with a bowl full of ice cream; it instantly takes me back to those golden days when it was a perfect treat on a hot summer afternoon. Nowadays with so much stress that we all face, be it at home or at a workplace, blues are common. This is when a homemade Strawberry Ice Cream brings back all the joy and cures us of all that melancholy. For plain sugar craving too, you might just consider a scoop of it.
I have much more kulfi and ice cream recipes:
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Homemade Strawberry Ice cream Without Ice Cream Maker
- 1/2 liter full cream milk
- 1 ½ tbsp. cornflour
- 1 ½ tbsp. G.M.S powder
- 1/8 tsp C.M.C powder
- 9-10 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream of rich cream
- 400 grams strawberry
- 5-6 tbsp sugar
- Strawberry essence optional
To make basic ice cream:
- Divide milk into two parts. Put more than ½ milk in pan and rest of the milk in a bowl.
- Put all the above ingredients (under basic ice-cream) in the milk which is in a bowl and with an electric hand beater mix everything well for 4-5 minutes on medium speed.
- Put the pan which has plain milk on a flame and cooks it on a medium flame for few minutes. Keep on stirring to avoid thin layer.
- Once the milk gets cooked add contents of the bowl into the pan and keeps on stirring on medium flame until milk boils.
- After 4-5 minutes take the pan off the flame, but keep stirring off and on to prevent any skin forming on top of the milk.
- Let the mixture cool down completely.
- Pour into a plastic container, cover and freeze for at least 10 hours/ overnight.
- Basic ice cream is ready.
To make strawberry ice cream:
- Cut fresh strawberries into small chunks and grind it into a smooth paste without adding water. You can use chunks or puree to make ice cream. Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of fruits
- Put strawberry pulp in a pan, add sugar and cook for 3-4 minutes until sugar melts. Strawberry mixture is ready, let it cool down completely.
- Take out the plastic container from the fridge and empty out the basic ice cream mixture in a large bowl. Don’t let the mixture melt.
- Add ½ cup of rich cream and churn until there are no lumps and the mixture is smooth and fluffy. Beat the mixture for 8-10 minutes. The quantity of the mixture will look three times more than the basic cream mixture after beating.
- Take more than half of ice cream in another bowl and put strawberry mixture, strawberry essence in it. Mix it until well combined.
- Fill the mixture in a good quality container, cover the top with cling wrap and put the lid and freeze until set.
- Strawberry ice cream is ready to serve.
- Serve chill.
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★