Healthy Mixed Sprouts Vegetable Salad- If you are health conscious or a salad lover, then this is the right recipe for you. You can make this with ease as it just involves minimum steps to prepare and it is an ideal breakfast option for you all. Healthy sprouted vegetable salad recipe for your weight diet plan. This salad recipe is very easy and it’s low carb diet recipe. You can serve this during lunch or dinner also.
You can also check out more Breakfast recipes: Veg Frankie Recipe, Bread Rolls from Left-over Bread, Veg Suji Buns, Samosa, Spring Roll Sheets, Khasta Kachori Recipe etc
The best part is that sprouts are extremely healthy and has many health benefits when consumed for breakfast. It will help to keep you healthy and add nutrients in your body.
To know more recipes, you can see: Stuffed Onion Rings, Wai Wai Noodles, Veg Potato Nuggets Recipe, Potato Vermicelli Cutlet, Cheese Exotica Fingers
[sc name=”rate us”]
Healthy Mixed Sprouts Vegetable Salad
- 1 ½ cup mixed beans sprouts
- 1/3 cup carrot finely chopped
- 1/3 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato deseeded finely chopped
- coriander leaves Freshly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Put mixed beans sprouts, finely chopped (carrot, onion, cucumber, tomato) in a bowl.
- Now add all the spices: salt to taste, black pepper powder, lemon juice, freshly chopped coriander leaves and mix it until well combined.
- Healthily mixed sprouts vegetable salad is ready to serve.
Priyagane Fernando says
Thank you very much