Aloo Paneer Samosa Ring Recipe- Today I am going to show you how to make Indian Vegetable Aloo Paneer Samosa Ring Recipe at home. This is a very tasty recipe and is apt to make for any occasion or party. This potato-paneer party snacks recipe is really an interesting food to make. You can easily make this at home.
It can be served with Tomato and Green Chutney as per your choice. And make sure you don’t keep the flame high otherwise the otherwise samosa will turn brown from outside and uncooked from inside.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Aloo Paneer Samosa | Snacks Recipe
To make flour paste:
- 1 tbsp flour
- Water as required
- Oil to fry
- In a mixing bowl put all purpose flour, salt, carom seed and mix it well
- Now add oil and rub the flour to incorporate the oil. At this stage, the mixture will become crumbly.
- Gradually add water to make a medium soft dough. The dough should not be very tight and not be very soft it should be like firm dough so add water as required.
- Once the dough is ready to cover it with a lid or moist cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, let’s prepare our stuffing.
- To make stuffing put oil in a pan and make it hot, once oil is hot enough add cumin seeds, crushed coriander seeds, asafoetida and sauté for few seconds on medium flame.
- Now add boiled and mashed potatoes, paneer cubes, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala, salt, mango powder and mix until all the spices get well combined.
- Switch off the flame, add coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Let the stuffing cool down for some time.
- After 20 minutes uncovered the dough and knead the dough again for few seconds or until it becomes smooth.
- Divide the dough into 3equal portions, roll it and press between your palms to flatten it.
- Take one ball and roll it and roll it thinly into a round shape like roti
- Do roll the roti neither very thin nor thick.
- Now cut the rolled roti into a square shape
- Put a generous portion of stuffing on top, fold the top and cut vertical lines below the folded part.
- Now roll it into rings. Make sure stuffing does not come out of the edges.
- To seal the rings make flour paste.
- To make flour paste put all purpose flour in a bowl and add water as required.
- Mix it well to make a thick paste.
- Apply flour paste on both the corners and seal it tightly to make rings.
- Make all the ring samosa in the same way. Cover it with a moist cloth so that it will not become dry.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and when the oil becomes little hot slightly drop the samosa rings into hot oil and fry samosa by turning occasionally.
- Keep the flame on medium-low and fry till it becomes golden brown from both the sides.
- Do not overcrowd the pan, fry in batches.
- Don’t keep the flame high while frying otherwise samosa will turn brown from outside and uncooked from inside.
- Once fried take out the ring samosas from the pan and put it on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Put Aloo paneer ring samosas in a serving plate and serve hot with any green chutney, tomato ketchup
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]