Homemade Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe With Milk- Today I will tell you how to make creamy, homemade mayonnaise without the use of eggs at home. Mayonnaise can be used as a topping with a sandwich, burger etc and it helps in enhancing the taste of the meal and makes it even more delicious to eat.
This recipe is very easy and can be made really quickly. You can also store this in a container and use it for 2-3 weeks. This Mayonnaise is mainly served with a sandwich, Bread or any kind of snacks like a burger.
More Chutney and Dips Recipe Raita Recipe – Adrak Mirch ka Raita, Nariyal Ki Chutney for Idly and Dosa – Coconut Recipe, Coriander (Dhaniya) Chutney, Tamarind(imli) ki chutney, etc
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Take a jar and put oil, milk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and blend till it becomes thick and creamy.
- Make sure the milk should be chilled before blending otherwise it will not become thick and creamy.
- If in case milk has come at room temperature after adding all the ingredients or it’s not becoming thick in that case keep the milk mixture for few minutes in fridge and then blend it.
- It takes around 4-5 minutes to get the creamy texture.
- Add flavors of your choice. I have divided mayonnaise into two parts.
- Put green chutney in one part and tomato ketchup in another part of mayonnaise.
- Now spread on bread as per your liking and enjoy.
- Store it in fridge for 2-3 weeks.
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★