Caramel Chocolate Pudding Recipe- Sharing easy to make quick Chocolate caramel pudding recipe. Make this pudding recipe for dessert at home. Among the few dessert items that I, as a general food freak, author of innumerable recipes, love to cook and eat is none other than the caramel chocolate pudding, made according to my original recipe.
For more recipes, you can see Homemade Chocolate Pudding Dessert Recipe, Eggless Spongy Biscuit Cake, No Bake Tutty Fruity Cake(Eggless), Eggless Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker without oven, etc
To be precise, this moist and mouthwatering cake item contains tons of chocolate from top to bottom, while the cool, rich texture makes it great. It will just be a matter of minutes to prepare this if you have unexpected guests at home. Perfect for Desserts!
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Caramel Chocolate Pudding Recipe
For the caramel:
- 5 tbsp sugar
- In a saucepan add some milk, cream, sugar, agar agar powder, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and whisk it for 30 seconds.
- Cook the mixture until it’s nicely boiling and bubbling, once cooked keep aside. Pudding mixture is ready
- Take another pan add sugar and directly cook it on medium flame until the sugar gets melt or caramelized. Turn off the flame.
- Add a spoonful of caramel at the bottom of the bowls.
- Now add the pudding mixture into the bowls.
- Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Once set unmold the caramel custard by pressing them at the edges and then place a plate over the bowl and flip it.
- Caramel chocolate Pudding is ready to serve.
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★