Chocolate Pudding Recipe with step-by-step guide and pictures- Let me be very frank in refuting the age-old adage that says “The proof of the pudding is in the eating” as in the case of chocolate pudding it does not apply for the simple reason that the heavenly fragrance that comes out of the oven tells you in no uncertain way that your chocolate pudding is ready for eating without your actually sampling the delightful dessert.
If you love cake recipes then check these out: Oreo Cupcakes, Black forest cake, Eggless chocolate cake and chocolate cupcakes in pressure cooker, No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake
Among the few dessert items that I, as a general food freak, author of innumerable recipes and mother of two lovely kids, love to cook and eat is none other than chocolate pudding, made according to my original recipe. Even though the recipe makes several servings I utilized a small portion for myself and the kids (all other family members being away on holiday, the rest carefully stored in the fridge).
More Cake Recipes:Eggless Spongy Biscuit Cake, No Bake Tutty Fruity Cake(Eggless), Eggless Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker without oven, etc
Years of experience in experimenting, preparing and creating recipes for innumerable food and snack items have given me an insight by which I can solve difficult food-related issues in a matter of minutes.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Homemade Chocolate Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 31/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1 cup sugar
- 25 grams butter or 2 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Colorful sprinklers for garnishing
- Chocolate cups
- In a mixing bowl put Sugar, Cocoa powder, cornflour, salt and mix all the dry ingredients very well. Keep aside.
- Take a pan to add milk, now add dry ingredients and mix it well cook it on medium flame, keep on stirring otherwise it will stick to the bottom of the pan and get burn.
- Cook till it boils and mixture becomes smooth and medium thick. Make sure there should not be any lumps.
- Chocolate pudding is ready as it cools down it will get thick.
- Take out from the flame and stir for some time as it’s hot and can stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Lastly, add butter for nice taste and glossy texture, mix it well.
- Now add vanilla essence, mix it well and keep it to cool down for some time.
- Once slightly cool down transfer in a bowl and keep it in a fridge for 2-3 hrs to get set
- Once set pipe it in chocolate cups, garnish with colorful sprinklers and serve chill.
See Recipe Video
Prestige Pan, Prestige Induction
[sc name=”End Action”]
Leave a Reply