Chocolate Monte Carlo Cake recipe with step by step photos – Since chocolate Monte Carlo cake is a much-loved frozen dessert among all, especially among kids, I have decided to jot down the recipe for this homemade chocolate cake only for the die-hard chocolate lovers. Monte Carlo biscuits are an Australian sweet biscuit that has been manufactured since 1926 by Arnott’s Biscuits Holdings. For more Cake Recipes you can also check out: Black Forest Cake In Pressure Cooker, Choco Lava Cake Recipe, Chocolate Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker.
PIN THIS IMAGE👇
It is a cream biscuit and each biscuit consists of two biscuit layers sandwiching a creamy filling, while many such biscuits are molded to a design both sides of the Monte Carlo biscuit are rough. The biscuit layers have a mild taste of golden syrup, honey, and coconut, and the cream layer is made with the help of vanilla Ice cream. If you want to know how to make Vanilla Ice cream at home, you can check out: Vanilla Ice Cream At Home.
PIN THIS IMAGE👇
For more Ice cream Recipes, you can check out: Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe, Oreo Ice Cream Recipe For Kids Without Ice Cream Maker, Corn Rasagulla Icecream.
It is originated in Australia and the biscuits were named after the city of Monte Carlo. I feel nothing is better than a homemade cake which is both healthy and delicious and serves as a treat for kids especially. For all those having a sweet tooth, I am sure it will be joy in disguise.
Eggless Chocolate Monte Carlo Cake
- Basic Chocolate sponge
- 100 ml Vanilla icecream
- 3/4 cup Whipping cream
- 10-15 bourbon biscuit
- 1/3 cup choco chips
- 1/3 cup chocolate curls
- 1 cup chocolate Ganache sauce
- Strawberries as required
- Cut chocolate sponge horizontally into three layers and keep aside.
- Put the vanilla ice cream outside for 10 minutes before making a cake to make it in semi-melted form.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Keep it in the fridge after beating and take out from the fridge when required.
- Now take one chocolate cake layer and keep inside the ring mold.
- The spread thick layer of vanilla ice cream over the cake.
- Now set a layer of bourbon biscuit over vanilla ice cream.
- Spread chocolate sauce/ ganache and sprinkle some choco chips.
- Now take the second layer of chocolate sponge and place on top by pressing it gently.
- Again spread vanilla ice cream, set a layer of bourbon biscuit, spread chocolate sauce/ ganache and sprinkle some choco chips as per your liking.
- Lastly, cover it with the third layer of chocolate sponge.
- Cover it with cling wrap so that top layer of the cake does not get dry and keep it in the freezer for 8-10 hours or overnight to get set.
- Once set take out Montecarlo cake from the fridge, lift the ring mould gently, it will release easily once set.
- Spread the layer of whipped cream frosting over the top and sides of the cake, smoothen it with the scraper.
- Now fill the whipped cream in a piping bag with shell nozzle tip and make shell border on top of the sides and at the bottom.
- Spread some chocolate curls in the middle and sides of the cake.
- Decorate it with chopped strawberries or as per your liking.
- Return to the freezer to set up for about 30-45 minutes or serve immediately.
See Recipe Video