Eggless Dalgona Coffee Cake Recipe- I have prepared this tasty and easy dalgona coffee cake at home. This Eggless Dalgona cake is made using dalgona coffee mixture. All the coffee lovers are going to love this dessert. This cake recipe is prepared in a pressure cooker.
It can be prepared with the ingredients easily available near you or at your home without any hassle. You can prepare the cream at home as well by following my steps.
Eggless Dalgona Coffee Cake Recipe
- 2 1/2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup Warm Water
For Sugar Syrup:
- 1/4 cup Warm Water
- 2 tbsp sugar
How to Make:
For Coffee Cream:
- Take a bowl add coffee, sugar and water and beat it for 8-10 minutes or until soft peak.
- Coffee mixture is ready.
- Now take warm water add sugar and mix well.
- Take chocolate cake slice soaked with sugar syrup, spread chocolate syrup.
- Fill the dalgona coffee in a pipping bag and spread 2 tbsp. dalgona coffee cream into soaked cake slices. Level it gently.
- Now, place the second layer of the cake and put it over the layer of dalgona coffee cream, soak with sugar syrup, spread dalgona coffee cream.
- Take the last layer and soak with sugar syrup and cover with dalgona coffee cream.
- Decorate with dalgona coffee cream and chocolate syrup.
- Dalgona coffee cake is ready to serve.
- Take 5 litre pressure cooker and put 1 1/2 cup salt inside the pressure cooker.
- Place one stand, cover the lid and let the pressure cooker heated for 8-10 minutes on medium low flame. Meanwhile let’s prepare the batter.
- Take bowl add milk and vinegar mix well keep aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add sugar and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl shift all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and mix it well. Dry mixture is ready.
- Add dry mixture into the bowl of wet mixture and whisk it well till no lumps.
- The Batter is ready.
- Take steel glass, grease it with oil and dust with flour.
- Pour batter in greased glass and tab it to spread evenly.
- Now gently place the glass inside the heated pressure cooker.
- Close the cooker, remove the whistle and bake the cake on medium low heat for 30-35 minutes or till a knife/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Check the cake with knife, the knife should come out clean. If knife is sticky, then again cover the lid of pressure cooker and continue to bake for some more minutes.
- Remove it from the pressure cooker and keep aside to cool for 10 minutes. Once it cools down a bit, scratch the sides of the glass, invert the glass and unmould the cake.
- Glass cake is ready.
See Recipe Video