Bread Biscuit Cake- This is a very interesting recipe for all the cakes lovers out here as it can be made with a simple loaf of bread. No extra struggle of finding so many ingredients from the market! It can be easily made with the items available near you or in your home. You can prepare this cake within 10-15 mins time and store it in your refrigerator.
I have made many other cake recipes in a pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake
It is really smooth in texture and creamy, the taste is completely chocolaty. The best part about making this cake is that you don’t need a microwave oven to bake this. All you need is only 6-8 basic ingredients to prepare this awesome dessert. Make this cake without oven and pressure cooker at home. Your kids would love it too!
Bread Biscuit Cake
- 4 slices brown bread or white bread
- 200 grams Chocolate Biscuit
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup milk or as required
- Dairy milk chocolate grated
- Choco Chips
- Gems as required
For Sugar Syrup:
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup water
Cut bread slices with a cookie cutter or any sharp edge katori into a round shape. Do not discard the remaining bread, use it to make bread crumbs. Keep bread roundels aside.
To make sugar syrup:
- Boil water and sugar and keep aside to cool down.
To make biscuit icing:
- Break biscuit into small pieces, put it in a jar, add sugar and grind it to make a smooth powder.
- Transfer biscuit powder in a bowl and add milk to make a thick paste.
- Biscuit icing is ready.
Grate dairy milk chocolate and keep aside.
To make bread biscuit cake:
- Take one bread roundel, soak with sugar syrup. Spread some biscuit icing at the base so that bread gets a stick and easy to do the icing.
- Spread 2 -3 tbsp biscuit icing gently and evenly all around on top of soaked bread.
- Sprinkle some grated chocolate.
- Now put second bread roundel over the grated chocolate, soak with sugar syrup again, spread biscuit icing, sprinkle grated chocolate.
- Now put third bread roundel over grated chocolate, soak with sugar syrup, spread biscuit icing, grated chocolate.
- Now put the last layer of bread roundel and cover the entire cake (side and top) with biscuit icing.
- Smoothen with a soft scraper or hard plastic paper or you can skip.
- Sprinkle grated chocolate on top and sides of the bread biscuit cake.
- Decorate with colorful gems and choco chips. Decorate cake as per your wish.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Bread Biscuit cake is ready