Oreo Cheese Cake Without Oven- This Oreo Cheese Cake is very delicious and filled with the goodness of Oreo Biscuits. It is really smooth in texture and creamy, the taste is completely chocolaty. The ingredients used are very easily available in the market and also the preparation time is less.
I have made many other cake recipes in a pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake
The best part about making this cake is that you don’t need a microwave oven to bake this. All you need is only 6-8 basic ingredients to prepare this awesome dessert. No-bake Oreo cheesecake recipe can be made without any baking and you will certainly love this. Make this cake without oven and pressure cooker at home.
[sc name=”rate us”]
No-Bake Oreo Cheese Cake Recipe
- 100 grams Cream cheese
- 100 ml Whipping cream or ½ cup
- 12 pieces oreo biscuits
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp agar agar powder
- 25 grams butter
- Choco chips as required
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4-5 oreo biscuits for garnishing
- Grind Oreo biscuits along with filling to make a fine powder.
- Take out the biscuit powder in a mixing bowl and add melted butter, mix it well and make wet sand texture.
- Pour biscuit powder into springform tin or ring mold and spread it evenly by pressing it with spoon or spatula.
- Keep it to set in the fridge for 15-20 minutes, meanwhile, let’s prepare cream cheese mixture.
- Put Whipping cream in a bowl and beat till soft peaks. It takes around 3-4 minutes.
- Soak agar agar powder in ¼ cup water, mix it well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
To make cream cheese mixture:
- In a mixing bowl and cream cheese mixture, icing sugar, vanilla essence and beat on low speed till it becomes smooth and creamy. Keep aside
- Cook soaked agar agar for 1-2 minutes or till one full boil and switch off the flame.
- Stir and cool a bit and add to cream cheese mixture, mix it well.
- Now add whipped cream to cream cheese mixture and fold in properly.
- Now add some choco chips, crushed oreo biscuits and mix it until well combined.
- Now pour oreo cream cheese mixture over the oreo crust.
- Spread some crushed oreo biscuits on top and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Once set, take out from the mold.
- Cut into slices and serve.