No bake strawberry cheesecake- Presenting No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe with a very simple process and step by step guide. Strawberry cheesecake is very easy and you can make this cake at home without using Microwave Oven.
You can prepare this Chocolate heart cake in just 20 mins and enjoy its delicious taste. It will be the best gift to celebrate this special occasion. It will definitely make them very happy.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake | Cake Recipe Without Oven
- 100 grams digestive biscuits
- 25 grams melted butter
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 1 tsp strawberry essence
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 100 grams strawberries fresh
- 2-3 tbsp sugar granulated
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Agar agar powder
- Soak agar agar powder with ¼ cup milk and keep aside for 10- 15 minutes.
- Break biscuits into pieces and grind it to make powder of it.
- Transfer the powder of biscuit into a bowl and put melted butter, mix it well to make wet sand texture.
- Take ring mold or springform pan and put the mixture and spread it evenly.
- Press it with spatula, spoon or Katori and keep it to set in a freeze for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, let’s prepare our cream cheese mixture.
To make a strawberry paste:
- Cut fresh strawberries into small pieces/chunks.
- Take a jar, put strawberry pieces and grind it to make puree without adding water.
- Put strawberry puree, 2-3 tbsp of sugar in the pan and cook until sugar melts and mixture becomes slightly thick. Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of fruits.
- Strawberry mixture is ready. Keep aside to cool down for sometime
To make cheese mixture:
- Put whipping cream in a bowl and beat the cream till soft peaks form.
- Take another bowl put cream cheese, icing sugar, strawberry essence and beat till the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Now put soaked Agar Agar mixture into the pan and cook it on medium flame till it boils. Keep on stirring so that no lumps form.
- Once it starts boiling, switch off the flame and keep on stirring for a few seconds.
- Once the temperature gets down, then add strawberry puree and mix it well.
- Now add cream cheese mixture, whipped cream and mix it until well combined.
- Now pour strawberry cream cheese mixture over the crust and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Once set, take out from the mold.
- Garnish with strawberry paste and some fresh strawberries.
- Cut into slices and serve.
See Recipe Video