How To Make Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe- This Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe which you can use as toppings on Icecream and any dessert of your choice. You can make this recipe very easily with minimum ingredients at home and also store this recipe in a glass jar for 2-3 months.
For more Cake Recipes you can also check out: Black Forest Cake In Pressure Cooker, Choco Lava Cake Recipe, Chocolate Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker, Chocolate Walnut Brownie Recipe Without Egg
It is made by heating granulated sugar in a pan and is a very sweet taste enhancer.
You can see more videos: Cold Coffee with Ice Cream, Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream At Home
[sc name=”rate us”]
Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe
- Heat granulated sugar in a heavy bottom pan over high heat and stir gently with a spatula.
- As you continue to stir sugar it will eventually melt into a thick brown, amber-colored liquid, be careful not to burn.
- Once sugar is completely melted, keep the flame to low and add butter; stir it into the caramel until it’s completely melted. Do not stir too much, lightly shake with a spatula.
- Once butter melts, very slowly drizzle in the fresh cream and stir for few seconds, do not overcook take out the pan from the flame immediately to avoid overcooking.
- Cool and let it sit for an hour before using.
- Caramel sauce is ready.
- Store it in a glass jar for 2-3 months.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]
Leave a Reply