Hot Fudge Pudding Cake Recipe- There is always room for desserts and when it is made by you itself, then the happiness of eating multiplies. Cakes are my all-time favorite item and I try my best to provide variations so that we can always get a variety of options to bake. So today I present the Hot Fudge Pudding Cake Recipe to you all that is so tasty that you can even make it as desserts for your guests for Diwali Occasion.
For more recipes, you can see Homemade Chocolate Pudding Dessert Recipe, Eggless Spongy Biscuit Cake, No Bake Tutty Fruity Cake(Eggless), Eggless Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker without oven, etc
As it is Choti Diwali today and the celebrations continue for 3 more days, you can absolutely prepare this to impress your guests. It very easy, Trust me! : J
[sc name=”rate us”]
Hot Fudge Pudding Cake Recipe
For cake batter:
- In a bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and soda, mix it well.
- In another bowl mix condensed milk, water, and vanilla essence.
- Now add dry mixture to condense milk mixture and mix well.
- Now add melted butter, oil and mix it in cut and fold method to trap the air which makes the cake soft and spongy.
- Once oil gets absorbed add vinegar, mix it well to make a smooth batter.
- Take a baking bowl, grease it with butter but don’t line it with baking sheet.
- Pour batter in a baking bowl and spread the batter evenly. Keep aside.
- Put water in a pan and mix sugar, chocolate powder, butter and bring it to boil.
- Once boiled switch off the flame and let it cool down for some time. Water should be hot before pouring.
- Pour this hot water on cake batter, don’t stir after pouring.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cake in the pre-heated oven at 180 degree for 40 minutes or center of the cake is almost set.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for some time for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the cake with a knife and put it in the serving plate, spoon the sauce from bottom of pan over top of the cake.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]