How To Make French Fries Sabzi- Today I am making an innovative recipe and that is French fries ki sabzi. This is a new kind of dish which is very unique to eat. It is made with Potatoes which are cut vertically into 4-5 slices by using a knife and then cut each slice into sticks, just like how we prepare French Fries.
Vegetable recipes you may like: Dum Aloo Recipe, Mixed Vegetable, Paneer Butter Masala, Turai Chana Dal, Papad Mangodi Kadhi(Curry), etc
This is a Chatpata Spicy instant Sabzi recipe which you can make any time you crave to eat homemade spicy veggies. It is equally loved by kids and you can serve it with Roti, Chapati, Rice or Parathas.
If you love gravy sabzi recipes then you will surely love these recipes: Palak Paneer kofta, Kadhai paneer, methi matar malai, gatte ki sabzi or paneer makhni, Paneer capsicum dry, Palak paneer, Paneer Butter Masala, etc.
You can serve this with jeera rice, aloo paratha, naan or other rice recipes.
[sc name=”rate us”]
How To Make French Fries Sabzi At Home
- 4 potatoes big size
- 5 tsp Mustard oil
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- ¾ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Kitchen king masala
- ¾ tsp Kasuri methi
- coriander leaves Freshly chopped
- 1 tsp Salt or as per taste
- Rinse potatoes with water and peel off the skin.
- To cut the potatoes I have used French fry cutter but you can cut potatoes vertically into 4-5 slices by using a knife and then cut each slice into sticks.
- Put all the cut potatoes into a bowl of water so that it does not turn dark.
- Put mustard oil in a pan and make it little hot, once it becomes hot add cumin seed and saute till it becomes light brown.
- Now add cut potatoes, salt, turmeric powder, mix it well.
- Cover it on medium-low flame for 2-3 minutes till potatoes become little soft.
- After 4 minutes open the lid and mix it well, now add all the spices red chilly powder, coriander powder, mix it well.
- Do not overcook the potatoes otherwise, it will become soggy and stir it gently
- Cover and Cook for 2-3 minutes till it becomes soft, stir it gently so that potatoes do not get a break.
- Once potatoes get fully cooked add kitchen king masala, kasuri methi, coriander leaves and mix it well until all the spices get well combined.
- French Fry Sabji is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Roti, paratha or Rice.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]
You are making really good videos on food blogging loving it …!!! NICE BLOG,You can go to wwwdotvideopromotionsdotin to increase viewership of video