How To Make Chocobar Ice-cream- I have shared a lot of recipes on how to make icecreams, but Choco Bar is something special as this used to be your childhood favorite, I’m sure (To be honest it has been my favorite till now also :P). It comprises few ingredients like Dark chocolate, Milk chocolate, Vanilla icecream, Icecream sticks etc. It is a delight to make at home and super easy.
This recipe can be prepared just in 20 mins. And would taste as delicious as the original Choco Bar Ice Cream. I will show you the steps and once you try this out definitely tell me how you like it.
You Can See Related Videos: Choco Lava Cake Recipe, Black Forest Cake In Pressure Cooker, Chocolate Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker, Vanilla Ice Cream At Home, Oreo Milkshake Recipe, Eggless Zebra Cake
- Dark chocolate
- Milk chocolate
- Vanilla ice cream
- Icecream sticks
- Few drops of oil for greasing
- Grease ice-cream popsicles mould with oil by using a brush and freeze it for 30 minutes.
- Take a chopped dark and milk chocolate in a bowl and melt it by using a double boiler or can microwave it for few seconds.
- After 30 minutes take out the greased Popsicle moulds from the freeze and pour melted chocolate into the mould, fill the moulds with melted chocolate and wait for 30 seconds or a minute.
- After a few seconds, demould and pour excess chocolate into the bowl to form a shell. Scrap the top to make it even and keep it in the fridge to let the chocolate set for 5 minutes.
- Beat the vanilla ice-cream to make it smooth and creamy or you can make chocolate ice cream too.
- After 5 minutes take out the Popsicle moulds from the fridge, fill the vanilla ice cream in a piping bag and pipe out vanilla ice-cream in each mould.
- Prick with tooth pick to remove air bubbles or keep the mould onto the cloth and gently tab it so that shell does not get a break.
- Insert ice-cream stick, cover with cling wrap to avoid ice crystals and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- After few hours take out the ice cream and seal the top with melted chocolate and keep it set for 5-10 minutes.
- Once set, take out the popsicles mould from the freezer, rub it between your palms so that by the heat of your palm side will get loose and chocobar icecream will come out easily.
- Chocobar icecream is ready to serve.
- Serve chill.
[sc name=”End Action”]