How To Make Ferrero Rocher Chocolate- The Ferrero Rocher was introduced in the mid-90s in Europe. Rocher comes from the French and means rock. The chocolate consisted of a whole roasted hazelnut in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut chocolate and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.
For more recipes, you can see Homemade Chocolate Pudding Dessert Recipe, Eggless Spongy Biscuit Cake, No Bake Tutty Fruity Cake(Eggless), Eggless Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker without oven, etc
So the secret is out now, I will show you how to make this amazing, delicious and chocolaty Ferrero Rocher Chocolate in an easy way. This Chocolate is loved by all and is gifted to special ones on many occasions. So what could be better than learning how to make this.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Ferrero Rocher Chocolate
- Golden foil paper
- Brown small cup liners
- Cut both milk and dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Put both the chocolates in a bowl and melt it by using a double boiler or you can melt in microwave for few seconds. Melted chocolate is ready. Keep aside.
- Now take Ferrero wafer balls and coat the interior walls of the wafer with melted dark chocolate by using the brush. This way Ferrero wafer balls will not become soggy.
- Leave the coated wafer balls for 4-5 minutes a side or till the chocolate is set.
- For filling take chocolate ganache and fill it in a piping bag. If you don’t have chocolate ganache then you can use Nutella also.
- Now pipe out the chocolate ganache and fill the balls, place a hazelnut in between.
- Place two half spheres to form a ball and seal the balls by using melted chocolate, leave it to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Make all the balls in the same way.
- Meanwhile break roasted cashew, hazelnuts, and walnuts into small pieces.
- Melt chocolate again, add broken nuts and mix it well.
- Now dip each wafer ball in melted chocolate and place it on the butter paper. Add more broken nuts from the top.
- Coat all the balls in the same way.
- Keep Ferrero Rocher balls for 15 minutes in the fridge to get set.
- Once set, cover the balls with golden foil all around and place them in a paper liner.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Ferrero Rocher balls are ready.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]