How To Make Instant Coffee Premix- This recipe is a method to make coffee easily anywhere in a few minutes. Even if you are traveling or you study in a hostel, you can prepare this coffee without using milk instantly without any hassle or compromise in taste. You only require three main ingredients to prepare this premix.
This is one of the simplest recipes on my website and is very useful when you are traveling or away from home. You keep the premix with you and can store this for five to six months approximately.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Instant Coffee Premix Recipe
- 150 grams milk powder
- 80 grams sugar
- 25 grams coffee
- Put all the ingredients in a jar and grind them into very fine powder.
- The coffee premix is ready. Store it in an airtight container or ziplock bags.
- Now take 1 cup of water in a saucepan and bring it to boil
- Put 1 1/2-2 tsp of coffee mix in a cup.
- Now add hot boiling water in it and give it a nice mix with spoon.
- Instant coffee is ready.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]